The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. Out of an abundance of caution related to the spread of COVID-19, the Heritage Ridge Creamery retail store has been closed since March 16. The store was reopened on May 14, with several precautions in place to protect both our employees and our customers.
- In accordance with LaGrange County Health Department guidelines, face masks covering the mouth and nose are required indoors, which includes inside the Heritage Ridge Creamery store.
- Protective plexiglass barrier at checkout counter
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting
- Limited number of customers allowed in the store at a time
- 6-foot physical distance encouraged
- Employees provided gloves and face masks
- No public restrooms, samples or slices available
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. For more information about how our parent company, the Michigan Milk Producers Association, is responding to protect the safety and well-being of our employees, farmers and communities, visit www.mimilk.com/covid19.
Updated June 30.