- 1 quart liquid egg whites
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, washed, stemmed, cored, diced
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 10-inch oven-safe skillet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; stir until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared skillet; bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 to 7 minutes; slice into 4 wedges and serve.
Tip: Experiment with other vegetable add-ins; try chopped and roasted root vegetables or Brussels sprouts.
Recipe courtesy DairyGood.org